Saturday, February 9, 2013

No procrastination!

I didnt manage to do neither tasks on my checklist i made in the last message, but i studied the whole time though. I didnt think it would take so long to finish 50 pages in Swedish as it did, which was my task for my "Digital competence and learning" class. The article i read was so interesting that i just couldnt speed read it, i had to enjoy it to fully. This article wasnt all about gathering the fact and knowledge but more about ideas and thoughts which i had to reflect over from time to time.

To bad the article was in Swedish, otherwise i would have forced you guys to read it (P & S). Now i will only force my parents and brothers.

Time for Stomach workout and than Spartacus before my Skype date with Sveta.

No comments:

Post a Comment