Saturday, February 9, 2013

A promise is a promise

I have promised myself to write a post everyday after breakfast if there isnt any external problems, like no internet or other similar factors.

Today i didnt really feel like writing anything because i feel ashamed with my self that i woke up this late, and that i have watched 6 serial episodes this week. This has set me back 300 points in my life game.

I hope i will get some university shit done before 9 today, that is when i will meet Sveta on skype to celebrate chinese new year, talk about Flight, play a chess game and so on :). I am looking forward to it.

This is my checklist of things i want to accomplish before 9.
Make assignment 1.3 in my course Digital competence and learning.
Finish one math section.

No comments:

Post a Comment