Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I am getting there slow and steady

Today i am happy to announce that i woke up 8:30. Second day in a row i wake up before 9 a clock, woho!

Today one of HTC new flagship of a phone go released, looks quite interesting but the battery is way to small. I cannot understand how people can buy phones of this size with this kind of small battery. Its going to be interesting to see how the new Samsung galaxy s4 will look like, i have s1 and if s4 is as perfect as i think it will be i will have no choice to upgrade in the summer.

Time for some Chinese! I am reading this awesome book about learning Chinese, what is so chocking for me is that this book is in Swedish. Their method of teaching Chinese go so well with my views on how you should learn a language. It is about 500 pages long, but i think ill finish it this week. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment