Friday, February 8, 2013

Overslept

Fuck!
I overslept by and hour and a half today and feel that my whole day is in danger of getting fucked up. Lets hope that is not the case!
The schedule that i plan to follow religiously can be found on the following link My Schedule  And as you can see today i planned to begin the day at nine, two hours later  than the rest of the weekdays.

What is even worse is that i forgot my dream, had an awesome one when i woke up at 08 to turn of my alarm. But unfortunately i didnt write down anything to make me remember the dream, from now on ill keep a notebook close to my bed.

Miss my honechka so much too, its so difficult to fall alseep alone right now when i got used sleeping next to you. Its so cold, empty and COLD!! I think i laid in bed for 1* before i feel asleep which has been the case for the whole week actually.

Ohh, and i am so happy that Sveta put an effort on chesshere :). So cool to see, she even had a conversation with one chessplayer during a game which is always nice. She will tell me about it tomorrow when we are going to celebrate Chinese NY together, and it better not have been a guy she spoke with!!! hehe ;)..

No comments:

Post a Comment