Wednesday, February 6, 2013

C# HF Chap 1

I began with a new C# book today called Head First C#. I just finished the introductory text and the first Chapter today (Visual Applications, in 10 minutes or less). The book seems really good and teaches me in the way i like ie from examples. I basically make a program and learn from the making instead of just reading sample examples that you cannot make a program from.

From this session i learn how to make a Contact program in windows form application. I leaned how to easily navigate around the IDE, how to create form, hot to connect the IDE with a DB, and how to drop a table easily in the form, HAVE TO BE DONE AFTER MAKING THE CONNECTION.

This chapter took 15m longer than i expected so i am a bit late for my CSS class which i will begin with right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment